HEJ, KIA ORA, שלום
... hello in Swedish, Maori and Hebrew; the native languages of my top 3 most favorite countries I've visited so far.
The warmest welcome and thanks heaps for your interest in my website 🙂 Here you'll find gathered information, experiences, posts, photos, dreams, ideas or simple scribbles of thoughts about a lifestyle of travel and adventure.
And I wanna help YOU with the information I'm able to share, so you can do the same!
I believe that one main problem of how our society works is that mostly the "bad" stories are remembered, as presented to us by media, politics, lobby groups. However, for each of those there are countless astonishing good stories that just don't find their way to people. Here is my contribution to make your minds a little more positive.
I focus on authenticity - to get past those unrealistic tourist experiences and having a genuine perspective on places. It’s not my purpose to experience leisure, but culture. Here I want to share with you my own story about low budget traveling, adventures, ideas, the ups and downs of this one big rollercoaster, the possibilities but also the challenges I am facing.
So, fellow adventurer - join my journey and feel free to get in touch! I'd love to hear your story, too!
Never miss a post 🙂
- There’s one big hardship traveling long-term being a German to the core. And I hate to make this latter statement. …read more »
- The Middle East. As soon as I would mention this term back home, I would get panicked glances and almost …read more »
- Did you ever feel like missing out on something because you relaxed for a day instead of ticking another top …read more »
- “If you could make a living on scenerey, Mayo would be the richest county in Ireland.” A local saying so splendidly …read more »
- she stands very still, at the shore, gazing and sees an endless world she steps ahead but joy running through …read more »
One girl, one bike, one tent - and 500 km through Germany ...
Let's visit Tonga! Lil South Pacific paradise, unfailingly authentic, and an underwater life so diverse it'd make any western executive board jealous..
A travelblogger's confession: Grab a virtual cuppa tea & follow this story about the reality of long-term solo traveling. And why we still pursue it.