HEJ, KIA ORA, שלום
... hello in Swedish, Maori and Hebrew; the native languages of my top 3 most favorite countries I've visited so far.
The warmest welcome and thanks heaps for your interest in my website 🙂 Here you'll find gathered information, experiences, posts, photos, dreams, ideas or simple scribbles of thoughts about a lifestyle of travel and adventure.
And I wanna help YOU with the information I'm able to share, so you can do the same!
I believe that one main problem of how our society works is that mostly the "bad" stories are remembered, as presented to us by media, politics, lobby groups. However, for each of those there are countless astonishing good stories that just don't find their way to people. Here is my contribution to make your minds a little more positive.
I focus on authenticity - to get past those unrealistic tourist experiences and having a genuine perspective on places. It’s not my purpose to experience leisure, but culture. Here I want to share with you my own story about low budget traveling, adventures, ideas, the ups and downs of this one big rollercoaster, the possibilities but also the challenges I am facing.
So, fellow adventurer - join my journey and feel free to get in touch! I'd love to hear your story, too!
Never miss a post 🙂
- “If you could make a living on scenerey, Mayo would be the richest county in Ireland.” A local saying so splendidly …read more »
- she stands very still, at the shore, gazing and sees an endless world she steps ahead but joy running through …read more »
- “Oh little town of Bethlehem” goes the famous hymn. In fact, Bethlehem became kind of a mythological place. After all …read more »
- +++++++++ New thingy! New and very first series! +++++++++ DRUM ROLL Inspired by all those inspiring (my highschool teacher would …read more »
- I had just returned from a trip to the West Bank, on the mission to discover yet another new city. No …read more »
Let's visit Tonga! Lil South Pacific paradise, unfailingly authentic, and an underwater life so diverse it'd make any western executive board jealous..
A travelblogger's confession: Grab a virtual cuppa tea & follow this story about the reality of long-term solo traveling. And why we still pursue it.